We are nonprofit people...just like you!
Kathy Kramer has been a nonprofit fundraiser for more than 20 years. Her professional passion is to "help those who cannot help themselves,” whether through international relief efforts; to at-risk individuals, particularly children; or through animal welfare causes. Prior to her career in the nonprofit sector, she applied her expertise to businesses and corporations.
Donovan Jones joined his grant-writing talents with Kathy’s in 2010. His professional passion is service to the causes of disease prevention; homelessness; and veterans' services.
"Asking for money is difficult. That's why we developed a product and service that will make fundraising at charity events as successful and simple as possible."
Good-Heart Charity Brands
We are a Washington nonprofit corporation focusing on developing alternate revenue streams to support the work of nonprofit organizations. We support the following causes with the revenues from the Mulligan® brand and our other endeavors:
● the support of Christian missions around the world;
● the advocacy and protection of at-risk infants and children;
● provisions of charity to the homeless and at-risk women;
● the humane and conscionable treatment of animals and the environment;
● the operation of afterschool programs for children and adolescents;
● acts of humanity for the betterment of mankind.
Good-Heart Charity Brands® is the exclusive administrator of the Mulligan® brand, Do-Over® brand and Mulligans® game trademarks.