Good-Heart Charity Brands
We are a Washington nonprofit corporation focusing on developing alternate revenue streams to support the work of nonprofit organizations. We support the following causes with the revenues from the Mulligan® brand and our other endeavors:
● the support of Christian missions around the world;
● the advocacy and protection of at-risk infants and children;
● provisions of charity to the homeless and at-risk women;
● the humane and conscionable treatment of animals and the environment;
● the operation of afterschool programs for children and adolescents;
● acts of humanity for the betterment of mankind.
Good-Heart Charity Brands® is the exclusive administrator of the Mulligan® brand, Do-Over® brand and Mulligans® game trademarks.
We are nonprofit people...just like you!
Kathy has been a nonprofit fundraiser for over 20 years. Her professional passion is to "help those who cannot help themselves" in the international relief, at-risk individuals, children and animal welfare causes. Prior to her continuing career in the nonprofit sector, she served Corporate America in business development and territory pioneering.
"Asking for money is difficult. That's why we developed a product and service that will make fundraising at charity events as successful and simple as possible."
The Mulligan® is it!
"There is no economic reason to not replace your old mulligan do-overs with authentic Mulligan® brand tax receipts. We’ve taken out the risk for both the nonprofit and their event producer—the Mulligan® will protect the contributor with an IRS-compliant tax receipt.”
Donovan joined Kathy's fundraising department as a grant writer 5 years ago. His professional passion is service to the charitable causes of disease prevention, homelessness and veterans' services.